Three Cheese Bacon Tomato Frittata
I have started making breakfast ahead of time for the week and my favorite to make is a nice hearty frittata. They are so easy to make and with the right filling incredibly delicious. I make them the day before, split them up into portions and store in the fridge. It lasts about 3 days for my family of 2 adults and two toddlers. My family is all about cheese and bacon so I decided to make a three cheese bacon tomato frittata for the remainder of this weeks breakfast.
I started with slicing down about a cup of cherry tomatoes.
I then took 6 slices of bacon and cut down into good size pieces.
I fried the bacon on a pan over medium heat until crispy. This time I had bacon with nitrates in it. When I do I just make sure to cook them slower over lower heat.
While the bacon was cooking I mixed together 10 eggs in a large bowl.
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 6 Slices of bacon
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup feta cheese crumbles
- Cut down the bacon into bite size pieces and fry on a pan over medium heat until crispy.
- Chop up the tomatoes into slices and add to the pan when the bacon has become crispy and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs.
- Add the cream to the eggs and whisk well together.
- Add the cheese into the egg mixture and gently mix together with a spatula.
- Add the egg mixture on to the pan and let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Insert the pan into an oven for 20-25 minutes at 375F heat.