Sea Salt Cheese Crackers Gluten Free
When I start craving something crunchy I throw together a batch of my sea salt cheese crackers. I top them with a nice piece of herb cream cheese or any other gourmet cheese I have in the fridge. Since they are made with almond flour and cheese, they are naturally gluten free and very filling so you only need a few to satisfy your crunch. The whole process takes me about 20-25 minutes, they are that quick and easy!
I then added the wet ingredients 1 egg and 1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and pulsed until it formed a dough ball.
With a pizza cutter I cut my crackers down into little squares.
I baked my crackers in a preheated oven to 350F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Right after I took them out of the oven I retraced with the pizza cutter where I had originally cut the crackers while they were still hot.
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1/4 Cup golden flax seed meal
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Mix together the almond flour, flax seed, cheese, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
- Pulse until combined.
- Add the egg and oil and pulse until a ball forms.
- Press the ball down until flat onto a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over the dough and gently use your fingers to press them into the dough and spread them evenly around.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- While hot retrace your cuts with a pizza cutter.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.