Chia Seed Banana Breakfast Pudding
Chia seeds are extremely nutritious and filling. You wouldn’t think these tiny seeds pack this much power, but they do. I take 5 minutes to prepare the pudding the night before and let it thicken overnight in the fridge. Breakfast is ready straight out of the fridge, all I have to do is put the pudding in a bowl and eat!
I started with a nice and ripe banana. The darker, the better. This is the only sweetener for the pudding.
I mashed the banana in a large bowl until it was mushy enough to stir.
I added a whole can of full fat coconut milk, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a teaspoon of vanilla
I then added a 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
I stirred up the goodness, covered and put in the fridge overnight to thicken.
The morning after all you have to do is to grab the bowl out of the fridge an dig in. The breakfast pudding tastes great topped with nuts and apples.
- 1 Can Coconut Milk full fat
- 1 Medium or small size banana, ripe
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- In a medium size bowl mash the banana until soft enough to stir.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover and put in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours)