2 Sausages fully cooked
1 Cup cherry tomatoes
1 Cup spinach
3 tbsp heavy cream
3 tbsp butter (split up)
- Heat up a medium size pan over medium heat.
- Chop up the sausage and the tomatoes into bite size pieces.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter on the pan and add the sausage and tomatoes to the pan.
- Stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes or until the sausage is browned up.
- Add the spinach to the pan and mix in. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Whisk together two eggs in a bowl until they look fluffy.
- Add the cream to the eggs and whisk well together.
- Set the scramble in a bowl to the side.
- In the same pan, melt 2 tbsp of butter.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cover for 3-4 minutes.
- Either scramble the eggs up or add the omelet on a plate and fill it with the scramble. Either way, it will be delicious!